The most aero road helmet in the peloton now breathes better. The S-Works Evade 3 was reinvented from the inside out to cool better, making it the fastest choice for more stages.
Through extensive Computational Fluid Dynamics and Win Tunnel testing, we created a rear “diffuser” that helps minimize drag and improve ventilation. The diffuser helps optimize aero performance by allowing air to release easier and improves ventilation by drawing 10% more air through the helmet at a given speed.
The Occipital Base Adjustment optimizes comfort by personalizing fit to individual head shape and helmet angle can be adjusted for compatibility with glasses. An adjustable Tri-Fix web system gives riders added comfort with updated, thinner 10mm webbing that minimizes strap noise. And the ANGi-ready, ultralight Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability has been updated for improved grip and reaction for easy on-the-go fit.
Our ultralight and supremely comfortable MIPS Node Air technology is integrated directly into the helmet padding, with a sleek low friction layer designed to dissipate rotational forces. With Specialized’s proprietary development work, we added perforations to maximize breathability, performance, comfort, and weight savings.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Enlarged front vents help increase ventilation.
- Rear Diffuser for aero and ventilation benefits.
- MIPS Air Node is MIPS’ most ventilation-focused solution.
- Adjustable Tri-Fix web splitter boosts comfort through personalized fit.
- Precision, full-wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish.
- Dual-density optimized EPS foam.