Relationships with the weather forecast can be touch and go—sometimes they’re correct, but often times, well, not so much. For the times when the weather doesn’t want to cooperate with the forecast, we’ve developed the Women’s Deflect™ Jacket w/ SWAT™.
The fabric consists of a Pertex Nylon that’s breathable, wind-resistant, and, when combined with a DWR water-repellant coating, water-resistant. To add to it’s mountain-capability, we’ve added abrasion-resistant panels to the arms of the jacket, to prevent rips and tears when your shredding single-track.
Unlike many of our other SWAT™ products, this jacket doesn’t house a myriad of pockets. Instead, it has one—simple and clean. While it may seem like a normal stuff pocket, it’s actually been designed in a rectangle shape to fit into the downtube of our SWAT™-equipped bikes.
The Deflect Jacket w/ SWAT™ is sure to be your go-to variable weather jacket, both on and off the bike.
- The Deflect™ jacket uses lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric engineered to offer wind and water resistance with best-in-class breathability for hard efforts.
- Minimal bulk and a built-in pocket helps it fit into any pocket, pack, or bike equipped with SWAT™.
- Pertex® nylon fabric is couple with a DWR treatment to protect against water.
- Abrasion panels are designed to protect the jacket through the toughest trail conditions.
- Under helmet integrated scuba hood with fixed elastic binding creates added protection with the perfect fit.
- Fabric Content: MAIN BODY: 100% Nylon with DWR; OTHER: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex