Carbon fiber rim with Zero Bead Hook design. Paired with a whopping 30-millimeter internal rim width, that’s super resilient to impact with low rolling resistance and incredible traction. Helps prevent ”burping” during hard cornering, while also making tubeless set up quick and easy.
Along with light overall weight, stiffness, and durability, another top priority for the Traverse was ease of use. 28 J-bend spokes, for front and rear wheels, that are all the same length—making it easy to find replacements if needed.
Hand-lacing the rims with DT Swiss 350 Classic hubs via 28 DT Swiss Competition Race spokes and brass Pro Lock nipples. Inside, you’ll find sealed cartridge bearings and a 36t quick engagement ratchet system for quick accelerations.
- Rim Type: Traverse Carbon, 29, Disc Brake, Tubeless Ready, Zero Bead Hook design
- Rim Details: 30mm Internal Width
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 J-bend, 6-bolt, 36T (10deg) Star Ratchet, XD Freehub, 110x15mm & 142x12mm thru-axle compatible, (Convertible freehub and endcaps)
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend, F: Two-Cross 28 count, L: 279mm, R: 282Two-cross 28 count, L: DS 280mm NDS 281mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Brass Pro Lock hexagonal
- Tire Size: 1.95″ – 2.6″
- Weight: Wheelset 1800g
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step.
- Extras: 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, System Weight Limit: 240lbs / 109kg –
- Includes 31mm OD end caps for front hub
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier.
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1800g