- Seat Binder
- Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
- Specialized FACT 11m, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- RockShox Judy Gold, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS – 80mm travel)
- 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Specialized Alloy XC minirise, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Front Brake
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Level T, Post Mount, 160mm Centerline Rotor
- Steel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
- SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width
- Front Tire
- Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29×2.35
- Rear Tire
- Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29×2.35
- Front Hub
- Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes
- Standard, Presta valve
Como & Como SL
S 152-170 cm
L 173-191 cm
L 178-190 cm
Giant Fathom E
- Koot kuskin pituuden mukaan
- S 163-172cm
- M 171-180cm
- L 179-188cm
- XL 187-198cm
- Koot kuskin pituuden mukaan
Linkin takana Specializedin kypärien koko-ohjeistus isona valokuvana
Specialized Epic HT Base lagon blue/Chameleon Eyris
You’ve seen the look. The, are-they-really-about-to-ride-that-on-a-hardtail look. Well, get ready to get it a lot more aboard the Epic Hardtail. Fast and light meets confident and capable in a bike that’s been bred to redefine what’s possible on a cross-country speed demon.
Working towards the lightest bike possible has long been the race within the race, but at what cost? The battle of the grams certainly hasn’t been without its casualties, with hardtail XC race bikes coming to stand for a harsh, twitchy ride at the expense of capability and versatility.
But who said fatigue from fighting against your own bike makes you any faster? Instead, recognizing that the fastest bike is more than simply the lightest bike, we said out with the jarred-to-death tail, the measure-your-posterior’s-sorrows-by-the-yard tail and in with the avant-garde tail. The ridiculously capable, mystifyingly comfortable, head-shakingly light and all-around fast, Epic Hardtail.
Sure, we optimized every inch of the Epic Hardtail frame to achieve the lightest production hardtail frame in the world anyway, but we also prioritized our commitment to creating an Epic Hardtail that’s as capable as it is comfortable with aggressive singletrack-inspired geometry, increased tire clearance and a frame obsessively engineered for increased vertical compliance, all while creating a bike that lives and breathes the fundamentals of fast.
A RockShox Judy Gold fork and SRAM drivetrain highlight the build, effortlessly balancing both value and performance to impressive results.
- Ridiculously capable, incredibly light, and refreshingly comfortable, the Epic Hardtail’s dropper-post friendly FACT 11m carbon frame rewrites the hardtail playbook with game-changing success.
- Don’t judge this Judy without being prepared to come away impressed. RockShox’s capable Motion Control Damper and Solo Air spring combine for composed, predictable travel and effortless setup and adjustment.
- SRAM’s Level T hydraulic disc brakes pack a punch, offering serious bite and backing it up with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that squeezes heavyweight performance out of a scale-friendly setup.