When ripping down the trail, the last thing you need to worry about is if your helmet will protect you in a crash. Then again, you don’t want to be stuck wearing a full-face on every trail ride. This is why we created the Ambush with ANGi, the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
We’ve teamed up with MIPS researchers to introduce MIPS SL— a new, ultra-light, and supremely comfortable version of MIPS that’s available exclusively on Specialized helmets. With MIPS SL, we’ve essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL’s minimalist
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor