- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x Shimano drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Rear Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″
Front Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 29×2.35″
Front Hub: Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
Rear Hub: Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
Chain: KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, RD-M5120, 10spd
Shift Levers: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46t, 10spd
Fork: SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Rims: Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width
Rear Brake: Tektro BR-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
Front Brake: Tektro BR-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
* Painot perustuvat kuvassa näkyvien tuotantomaalattujen runkojen painoihin. Todelliset painot vaihtelevat värityksen, rungon koon ja komponenttien vaihtelun mukaan. Tekniset tiedot ovat muutoksen alaisia ilman erillistä ilmoitusta.